1. Cancellations must be made in writing and are not accepted after the published ad closing date.
2. Publisher reserves the unrestricted right to reject any advertising at any time after receiving proofs of text and illustrations.
3. Publisher holds advertiser and/or its agency jointly and separately liable for such monies as are due.
4. Publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages for failing to publish an ad. Positioning of ads is at the discretion of the publisher except when a specific position is expressly guarantees in writing.
5. Publisher is not responsible for insertion of incorrect pub set key codes.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES:
1. Publisher expressly reserves the right to reject or cancel for any reason at any time any insertion order or advertisement without liability, even if previously acknowledged or accepted. In the event of cancellation for default in the payment of bills, charges for all advertising published as of the cancellation date shall become immediately due and payable.
2. Advertisers may not cancel orders for, or make changes in, advertising after the issue closing date. Cancellation of orders or changes in advertising to be placed on covers, in positions opposite content pages, and for card inserts will not be accepted after the date thirty (30) days prior to the issue closing date. Cancellation of orders for special advertising units printed in the Magazine, such as booklets and gatefolds, will not be accepted after the date sixty (60) days prior to the issue closing date. In the event Publisher accepts cancellation after any of the foregoing deadlines, such acceptance must be in writing, and such cancellation may be subject to additional charges at Publisher’s discretion.
3. The conditions of advertising in the Magazine are subject to change without notice. Publisher will announce ad rate changes thirty (30) days prior to the closing date of the issue in which the new rates take effect. Orders for subsequent issues will be accepted at the then-prevailing rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following are certain terms and conditions governing advertising published by Insight LLC in the U.S. print edition of Insight magazine (the “Magazine”), as may be revised by Publisher from time to time. Submission of insertion order for placement of advertising in the Magazine constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. No terms or conditions in any insertion orders, reservation orders, blanket contracts, instructions or documents that conflict with or alter these terms and conditions will be binding on Publisher, unless authorized in writing by a senior executive of Publisher.
COMMISSION AND PAYMENT:
1. Publisher may require payment for advertising upon terms determined by Publisher prior to publication of any advertisement.
2. Agency and advertiser are jointly and severally liable for the payment of all invoices arising from placement of advertising in the Magazine and for all costs of collection of late payment.
3. If an account is placed with a collection agency or attorney for collection, all commissions and discounts will be rescinded or become null and void and the full advertising rate shall apply.
4. Invoices are rendered on or about the on-sale date of the Magazine. Payments are due within ten (10) days after the billing date, with the following exceptions. For all advertising not placed through a recognized agent, payments at rate card rates must be received no later than the issue closing date. All payments must be in United States currency.
5. Advertiser shall pay all federal, state and local taxes on the printing of advertising materials and on the sale of ad space.